I just don't know anymore

Okay ladies, so I been with my partner for 6 years, we have 2 little girls age of 5 and 3. so I had left him due to toxic relationship in the end of December 2016 so I came in 2017 single doing me. I started messing around with a guy who lives the next street from me. we clicked got along really well we only had sex 3 times we would smoke mainly and ride around since he had a car. well march came I started talking to my babydaddy again "I don't know why". so on april 7 I had my period ended on the 11th I was still seeing the guy but we wouldn't do anything just hang out smoke, and express our feelings to each other, so I slept with my babydaddy one week after my period I stopped talking to the guy due to my babydaddy, plus the guy was 19 years old and at the time i was 22, he had strong feelings I felt bad. so on May I end up being pregnant, we found put we're having a boy, and my babydaddy tells me this baby ain't his, he says I was already pregnant with another man's baby which I didn't fuck the guy that whole month of aprul, and I'm 25 Weeks now I don't talk to the guy he does pass by my house everyday lol. and I feel in my heart like this baby ain't my babydaddys son cause he's always bashing me saying "he's gonna take me to maury". I just don't know what to do anymore, me and my babydaddy live together.