Trying to keep Hubby entertained

Melanie • Mom of 2 girls! 11 year old, Mikayla Nicole and baby girl, Amelia Rose! 😍

So, I'm 7 weeks 6 days pregnant and sex hasn't been in my forethought for any reason due to nausea, indigestion and constipation. And let's not even talk about the sore boobs! Nevertheless, hubby has been a trooper still by giving me space and making sure I have what I need. But let's be real, this baby got up in me the natural way and hubby still has needs. So, last night I asked him if he wanted to cum on me and jerk off? I'm not gonna lie, he got so excited and started NEGOTIATING! LOL. "Is there a particular area that's off limits? Can I also put it in your mouth? Can I just stick it in a few times, maybe just the tip?" My response to all of these questions were No, just anywhere u like, No nothings going in my mouth tonight..maybe later, and no u can't stick it in. But I will talk dirty and be naked if that's what u need. Lol, he was so excited ! What do u guys do to keep him happy when your knocked up and

just not feeling it?