Husband and his mom

My husband never answers his phone unless it's work or me. Lol his mother will call him a lot but he sends her to voice mail. I have to force him to call her once or twice a month. Idk he doesn't like to hear his mother nag him about everything. She can be really rude and pushy. He's under a lot of pressure with work and now we have a baby coming 🤰🏼👶🏼. She overwhelms him 99% of the time. He's in the Marines and just left for training to become an officer. We had her meet us at the airport when we landed so she would be able to see him for an hour before he left again. She caused him so much stress I could tell so I said "let's just give him a min to breath." She got offended but I'm just trying to protect my husband. I might add she's a drunk and pops pills like there going outta style. She wants to visit him during training but he told her no. She's mad at me and acts like I control him and tell him not to love her!! Idk what to do. I'm 💯 sure she's the one that is pushing him away. Thoughts?