Withdrawl From Diclegis

Wildkittenrae

I am 20 weeks and have been taking Diclegis since I found out I was pregnant. I was incredibly sick in the beginning. I got down to taking two a day and the other night I ran out. I called in my refill but they couldn't fill it yet and I discussed with my husband getting off of it. I never liked the idea of taking it in the first place and then I began to question if the reason I couldn't stop without throwing up is because my body was becoming dependent on the medication to function instead of getting used to the hormones. Now here I am feeling sick, throwing up violently and feeling like I am going through withdrawals. I've gone a whole 24 hours without it so far and it even seems like the baby has been moving more but I'm not sure if it's because I haven't taken he medicine or it's coincidence. But anyone who's taken knows it makes you extremely tired so why wouldn't it do the same to the little human we are growing since they do get everything we put in our bodies. I am trying to be strong but it is difficult. I want to stop the medicine but right now all I want is to take it. Which scares me honestly. Has anyone else had this problem? Has anyone taken it through the whole pregnancy and been fine or stopped it?