My almost first relationship

Kiwan

So I had been talking to this guy for over a year now and he was one of my

Best friends and I started having these mixed love feelings for him cuz he was different to the rest of the boys i had known and to be honest I Acc appreciated him for not being like them fuckboys. So I dropped some hints for him that I like him and he found out that I like him eventually and the best feeling was when I found out he likes me back. When all of this was happening I had a crush before who I wasn’t so over with and to be honest I wasn’t gonna trust myself In this relationship with him cuz I still had tinyyyyyy bit of feelings for my crush (yes he knew about it) and what if I just left him for someone new that I like and I didn’t wanna see him getting hurt so I was starting to push him away and leaving him confused. So we were trying to sort things out but my mind wasnt focused on what was happening with me and the ppl I’m close with. Like I couldn’t think straight cuz I had so much going on and it just left me thinking clueless on what to do. My friend thinks I took him as my second choice when I didn’t even think about him like that cuz I truly had real feelings for him and he doesn’t know cuz he thinks I’m confused and dk what I’m saying. So now he thinks I’m a bitch who treated him like shit and wasted his time and to be fair I got what I wanted which was to push him away from me so he don’t get hurt but he did and I can’t stop thinking about him. Cuz it went from talking everyday all day and night to never speaking to each other again. He also hacked my Snapchat which I still haven’t got back . I miss him tho🥀😩