If you accidentally hired a rapist would you fire them or wait until you saw if they were a good employee to make a decision?

A little back story before you answer.

My father in law owns a company, my father and husband both work for him. FIL isn’t suppose to hire people as that is the job of an employee. Well he did, he hired a man that was very weird.

My step mom looks him up and he turns out to have gone to prison on federal battery charges and raping a 16 year old when he was 24. He drugged her and put her in the back of his van.

My father defends this man, then goes in with my husband to tell my FIL. My FIL says, “Well he’s doing ______ tomorrow so why don’t we see how that goes.”

My father is telling me things like “Well she was a 16 year old druggie.” My Husband is saying things like “He’s the boss, I can’t just tell him to fire someone.”

Many of the employees that know feel extremely uncomfortable and unsafe in their work environment.

Also, he’s been flirting with my father, making moves at me and 2 other married women, and trying to get alone with male coworkers. (This Man being bisexual makes employees of both sex uncomfortable)

Now the 3 of them are telling me I’m over reacting because I think he should be fired. What do you think?

Vote below to see results!