I'VE FINALLY GOTTEN MY PERIOD!!!!! TMI

Kendra • Find your own happiness. Don't do what others expect of you. ~Baby Dust~

UPDATE: It was back again this morning and my blood actually missed the pad and hit the undies. Oops. Its still brown with pink mixed in but now is a steady but light flow. I get an occasional cramp but nothing more. I'm happy that it has come back though and I hope it turns red soon so that I know it's healthy. .................................................................UPDATE: False alarm it stopped😢 ...........................................................................After one year and 3 months no period for no reason I've finally gotten it again! Ive never been so happy. It started a month ago. I had suspicions when I started going through what seemed like puberty all over again. Hair falling out, pimples, headaches, mood swings, growth spurt, boob growth, increased hunger etc and I couldn't understand why. The doctors repeatedly tested my levels all this time and near perfect results came back. So we were all stumped. I asked my doctors if I could go through a second puberty and they looked at me like I was crazy. I started spotting two days ago. 8 miscarriages and a shit ton of testing and now randomly today I started cramping and bloating and had heartburn (my period symptoms). I am driving home from dropping my friend off at work and suddenly I feel something thick and wet pour from my vagina. I freak thinking it's discharge and get home and reach in my pants and it's blood! Awesome beautiful blood! I am so happy! I hope it is here to stay and get regular and whatever was wrong is gone now. I know it's a weird post but I have never been so happy to get a period. If anyone else had anything similar happen please tell me below. I want to know what to expect after this. Also I've forgotten how bad cramps hurt and the period diarrhea is the worst. Ugh. I'm still happy though.