Moral trouble!?!

Ok first I want to start with please do not judge me and be rude I'm posting for help because I have not one person to run to in life since my circle of friends are all connected with husband's friends some how.. my husband and I were together for a very short time before ending up pregnant (I already had 2 children and from feminine health issues 2 different doctors told me I would never succeed at a pregnancy again so I took their word started dating and no protection and bam baby!) Don't get me wrong I love my children and want the best for them so my now husband and I decide to make it official and marry to complete the family. Everything was going great since it was a new relationship still in the honeymoon stage... Then we went through 6 months of our child's life having nothing but arguments fights ECT... And we are now past that doing amazing except for one thing!!!

My husband's friend..

The thing is I never thought of him this way but suddenly out of the blue anytime he hugs me hello our goodbye I melt... He calls me to check up on everything (always has and it's nothing out of line) but I literally want him to not hang up. There other day I broke down and low and behold it was near his house so who do I have to call to get help... HIM!!! What do I do. I hate cheaters and homewreckers and yet my mind is now going there!!! I want to stay away from my husband and about him because I feel so guilty another man is on my mind 24/7.. I can't help but think what if I met him first!?!? I'm a horrible person and I need help fixing my thoughts and feelings before my morals disappear anymore than they have already!!!

HELP PLEASE!?!

Update:

I thought long and hard about everything and I finally became honest with myself... Your all right it's not the other man... It's my emotions and the thing is they have never truly been there... I've been kidding myself for 2 years now.. And staying because we created an amazing little boy and I wanted a family to for once work..I didn't want to be a single mom and I just made myself believe everything was true love and to be honest it's not. I told him my feelings and to my surprise.. He's been feeling the same way!!! We have decided to remain friends for the children's sake and move on to make our lives individually happy again. I also told there other man to please not contact me I'm working through emotional things in life and I only need to focus on my children my self and my next life steps to better our future which went over well too! Thank you all so much for your help and advise!!! Thank you!