Pregnant? Or am I getting my hopes up..

Chantelee

So sorry for bothering y'all, but I've never posted before.. And I um have a question. for the past 2, maybe 3 weeks I've been feeling like shit. cramps, nausea (without getting sick except once) Lower stomach pain. felt like someone was stabbing me. ive never felt that before. I already have severe back pain, so that isn't anything new. I've been really tired, switching between not being able to eat much and feeling sick, to being able to eat almost a whole box of fish sticks and 2 hotdogs with toast. a week or so ago. my best gay best friend told me I was glowing.. And a couple days ago my fiancé's aunt told me I was glowing. My man told me I look different.. So do you guys think I could be pregnant? We don't use protection, he usually just pulls out. But we do have VCF strips. We use on occasion. But supposedly on the app it says my period will start in 5 days.. oh also he's the only man I've ever been with. <3 I just don't want to get my hopes up on being pregnant because I don't wanna get depressed when I'm not, again. I lost my one pregnancy in September of 2016. I didn't even know I was pregnant. So thoughts anyone? :( oh and he says he's not ready for kids yet but that he also wants me to be... xxx Chantelee.