I Carnt cope 😞😞😞

Lolo

You no what.... I've been trying for years to get pregnant with my love... no after such a long time it worked... however.... am I as happy as I should be? I Carnt help but wonder?.. with all this comes the background of what really happens behind closed doors.. I currently do 12 hour shifts as a care worker.. I'm so tired after each shift aswell as clean and pay for everything whilst my hubby goes to work and earns nowhere near enough to keep us going.. however. He is perfect . Only he like everyone else has his downfalls and that's this... he is consistently leaving me for a nights out.. I mean he doesn't even tell me... he has currently broke his phone so there is no way to contact him only when he is in work coz he uses his cousins phone, however... I just feel like am trapped.. how could he just leave me like that? Without even letting me no and comes back with every excuse under the book each time. I'm pregnant and currently in bed fighting this hurt as he is out partying enjoying his life? I'm stuck and need advice please... 😭