who's right?

Roslyn 💋 • 28yo • Same man for 10 years - NO DRAMA

*I post this in another relationship thread, but didn't get a lot of feedback, sorry if you're seeing it a lot * so my bf and I work together. he's a supervisor (not mine) but currently I'm sitting one cube away from him. nbd we don't even talk at work. but there is a guy that sits across from me that has been harassing me for a couple of mo months now (not sexual, just annoy me) and today he threatened me when I sassed him backed and that pissed me off and so we started arguing. My bf overheard and came over and made me sit down and be quiet. He didn't do anything towards the other guy even though it's his clerk. this really pissed me off, so I went to my supe and explained the situation and she said my bf should have intervened since it is his clerk. My bf said he doesn't want anyone to think that he is just taking up for me as if he so he just stayed out of it. but no one at work knows we are a couple, we don't talk or anything (unless I have a qiestion). I didn't expect him to intervene as my bf, I expected him to intervene as a supe. so who do you think is right?

Vote below to see results!