Diclegis for morning sickness

Sam

Hi other nauseous mamas!!!

This "morning" sickness is NO JOKE. Holy crap. I am 8 weeks today and when week 6 hit so did the nauseous and vomiting. I seriously wondered how the hell I was going to get through the first trimester. I had my first dr appt last Friday and they gave me Diclegis for nauseous. I took 2 at bedtime and when I woke up Saturday morning I felt like a new freaking woman. It was amazing, I was not nauseous at all and didn't vomit for the first time in weeks. Then I took my two pills at bedtime again and Sunday I felt good again, but now I feel like the side effects of the Diclegis are pretty intense. Sleepiness, drowsiness, NIGHTMARES.. I feel like a zombie and semi "depressed"-- maybe depressed isn't the right word to describe it because I don't know what depression feels like but it feels like I have nothing going on in my brain, I don't really want to talk.. I just want to lay around and be lethargic basically. Anyone else experienced Diclegis before? Any recommendations? It's like would I rather be a zombie or puking?! 🤔 also very constipated and that is just MISERABLE. I watch Whitney Ports vlogs and she describes it as "I LOVE my baby, but I hate my pregnancy" and I am totally agreeing with her. Praying for the second trimester to hurry up and get here!! Just a pic of me and my new bff 🚽 and my sweet husband trying to make it better. Poor guy.