How should I feel?

Morgan • MMJ💁🏽‍♀️. Married💍.

Wanted to have sex and mess around and he said he didn't want to and we kinda bickered about it then it wa dropped After he got done watching his show he come over to me wanting to run around on me n stuff.. he said do you want to hve sex? I said well I did earlier but it must not been a good time for you so he's like come on I want to do before we even get in the bed room he's like do you want to give me a hand job and I was like no? I want to have sex me giving you a hand job honestly does nothing to me other then makes me turned one even more.. so I told him no he's like well do u want to watch me do it to myself with lotion? And I mean this is the second time he's don't it in front of me but like I said all it does for me is turned me on even more, n iv told him that , I even said I was fine with just messing around and then watching him do it to himself but no he wasnt interested witch kinda hurt my feelings he's like well I'll finger you and I was like no I'm On my period and so story cut to the end he did himself and I sat Their and I mean I was upset bc I was so horny and he knew it but he didntthink I should be up set? What do you all think?!