37w+1πŸ‘‘

Sophi

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​i went for a check up yesterday at 1 and ended up staying in hospital until 8 30pm. I got put on crutches because of pelvic pain, i got prodded with needles 8 times, I had to have an internal which I must say is very uncomfortable and I was sitting on a monitor for hours on end. After a while my bloods came back and I got told I have cholestasis. From my understanding it's a rare thing women get in pregnancy and it's to do with your liver, but they themselves weren't entirely sure.

They told me they would like to induce me! In the next couple of days! Like WOW hang on a minute... I only came in for a consultant appointment.πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

I'm not sure how I feel about this yet but I booked it anyway, today I'm going to try and get my head around all the information I was told yesterday and tomorrow will be the day I double check my hospital bag making sure I have everything ready.πŸ‘œ

All my birth plans have gone out the window in just a couple of hours but it'll be so worth it when I'm holding my baby girl in my arms on SaturdayπŸ’—

If there is any advice anyone can give me about being induced it would be much appreciated☺️