my birth story

Ladyyy Love

I was originally due Oct 13 but my C-section was scheduled on the 9Th but my son had other plans I went in on the 4Th to get some testing and an ultrasound done but my son wasn't moving at all. I started to worry so they put me on the monitors which I was suppose to be on for 20 mins it turned to about 5 the Dr came in telling me that they have to take him ASAP due to no movement. I started to cry and called my hubby also sister so she could get my 5yr old out of school. Dr told me to go straight to the hospital because they didn't know how serious it was. I got to the hospital to get myself prepared to have my c-section thank god my hubby was able to make it from

work it took about 1.30 for them to get me ready and ask so many questions. I went in for my spinal which hurt like hell and it was time to roll after feeling like I couldn't breath and feeling sick I could hear my baby crying. my baby boy was healthy weighing 8 LBS 11.7 oz 21 inches long. now he is 10 days old very smart and loving I'm so in love but my post partum depression is starting to sit in and the hubby is back at work so it makes me sad and I cry all the time I hope you ladies have safe deliveries