Rainbow after the storm.....

Bry

After my miscarriage in February I doubted everything I believed. I didn't want to pray anymore because I felt like I was praying in vain. Then I realized wanting another child may not have been what I needed at that time and that gave me peace. So my new prayer became "Let your will be done even if it is not the same as My wants" The more I prayed the more I began to have peace, but not peace that made me feel confident that my prayers would be answered, rather peace with “any answer.” My heart’s desires began to change and so did my request. I no longer just wanted another child, I wanted God’s Will for the growth of our family. My heart began to conform with the heart of my Father, I started to want only what He wanted, all because I started to really tell Him deep down what I wanted. I had found the grace to be open to His grace and was ready to accept His plan for our family, whatever it might be. Then on Father's Day I discovered I was pregnant and I can truly say "For this child I prayed" 1 Samuel 1:27