Emotional Wreck..

Hayes

I just had my second baby Oct 11th. I'm so happy he is here but I'm so emotional about everything. One min I'm so happy about everything the next I fighting back the tears. I'm so sad because my first born isnt a baby anymore. (3 years old). I feel like a bad mom because he has to share his mommy and Daddy now. I feel like I can't give him the attention he deserves now. I look at his baby pictures on the wall and just cry. I put my newborn in one of his (3 yr old) outfits and just cried. When I hold my newborn and just look at his perfect face I want to cry because I think hes so perfect and I love him so much. I just want to hold him and love him all the time because I feel like if I don't he will feel like ive abandon him because he was with me for 9 months none stop. I look at my husband and just want to cry because hes simply amazing. When he hold our boys I'm so overwhelm with joy and want to cry.. This started hours after giving birth. I didnt do this when I had my first born. Has anyone else went through this? What's wrong with me? Why do I feel like this? Will it go away?