Bad situation..

So my boyfriend and I live in a house with his brother, his brothers son (3) and his brothers friend. My boyfriend (J) and his brother (Z) both are on the lease of the house. Myself and his brothers friend are not on the lease. (Z) is a known criminal who just got arrested 2 weeks ago after being on the run for almost 3 years. He went to jail had a hearing and all charges dropped. He is a known drug user (heroin) and so is his friend who lives here. We hear them shooting up in the bathroom thats just off of our room. His child has ran around with needles in his hand, runs outside any chance he gets and his daf hardly makes him food (he doesnt really like to eat to begin with). My boyfriend and I hardly ever leave our room. We go to the kitchen for food that we have to keep in the fridge everything else stays in our room with us. Today, about an hour or two after we woke up his brother came in the room with a sawed off shot gun, jokingly cocked it and said "wanna get shot!?!". Me and my boyfriend were just laying in bed minding our own business.. He asked my bf if he wanted to buy it?! He said he got it off his friend. Pretty sure he drilled the serial # off of it. And they have been spray painting something all day (we can smell the paint from our room). Calling the cops is almost out of the option. I'm scared living here but I dont have family or friends here. I just got a new job and start the 27th. We have been trying to move for a while but cant seem to save money because something always comes up. Any advice? Were from Colorado.