Torn...(I really need help..)

Sierra

I've been dating the same person since I was a freshman (I am a junior now) and the relationship has felt so real. I've thought he was the love of my life. We have made out our life plans like after college. What kind of house, where, kids, everything. Everything has been perfect. But lately, I've been noticing little things that make our relationship seem less mature. Like, sometimes he puts that damn PS4 above hanging out on the rare occasions we can. He is very emotional, and I feel like I am walking on eggshells just to keep him happy. I also feel pressured to keep the relationship how it is because he says that I am the only thing that he doesn't have to fake a smile over. That I'm the only thing keeping him ok. I don't get turned on almost at all anymore. And the one time I did recently, he "teased" me and then had to leave. I love him so much, but I'm not sure if I should keep letting myself get hurt to keep loving him.

Also, my best friend is a guy. And I've been getting really confused on how I love him. They're both really amazing, but I'm just not sure what I should do with myself. Whenever I have to shut out a certain way I keep catching myself trying to feel for him, more of my feelings overall are being lost in the process. I feel so lost and helpless and confused. I don't want anyone getting hurt, but I also don't want to lose myself in the process.