*please read and reply* pleaseeee

Kaelin

Good Afternoon ladies... let me start off by saying its been a very long time since i posted on here.. even though i read post all the time and scroll all the times its still been long... i would really like some advice from my fellow ttc... before my birthday which was in September i went to the doctor sometime in august i believe... had an annual exam test everything done and i was clear clean and happy 😃... doctor put me on prenatal... told me to take them keep up the trying... so i did as she said i started taking prenatal husband started taking vitamins c and i kept the train going... haha 😆 anyways September rolls around we had ovulation test, did those new i ovulated because i did feel my ovulation... during ovulation i produces so much cm i felt like i started my period every time i walked but kept clean and went with the program well my period (soo called started) well if i know my body any at all this was no normal cycle.. it lasted all of 3 days... (which is not normal 4 to 5 days is normal).. anyways 1st day : started with heavy blood and light mild cramps (not like me at all because the first day my cramps are so bad usually i cant even stand or move).. moving on to 2nd dat : the cramps subsided and now i had a large amount of discomfort felt as if many muscles in my uterus had been pulled and was very uncomfortable but bearable (never had before), the bleeding was off and on pink/brownish only when i wiped.. 3rd and final day was odd, i had spotting here and there nothing more.. no cramps no discomfort no heavy flow... all of this is not normal do to the fact a normal period for me is 4 to 5 days and heavy bleeding and cramps for all days except one... i looked over didn’t test didn’t want to test.. soo next ovulation period comes around according to glow which glow has never been off on my ovulation and i know because i feel my ovulation very well every time.. and i have no ovulation... haven’t had any ovulation cramps feelings tings nothing... soo ladies my bottom line question would be what do you think is going on what do you think i should do... please help... TTC 1 1/2 years