Omg! I think this is really it! *UPDATE AGAIN*

Cassandra • Baby due July 2, 2018!!!🤰🙌🏻 Baby Boy came 6/18/18! So in love!

10 dpo. I posted some pics from yesterday cuz I thought I saw a vvvvfl! This one is with FMU. Came up within 5 minutes and just keeps getting darker! Is this it?!?!?!

*UPDATE #1*

So I went in today to have a blood test and it came back positive! Just have to go back in two days for another blood draw to make sure my levels are rising!!! 🤗🙏🏻🤞💜

*UPDATE #2*

It’s getting darker!!! And showing up on other tests!!! 🙏🏻💜🤞🤗

*UPDATE #3*

So I went in for my second blood test today completely expecting to be told I had a chemical pregnancy. My levels were only at 9 two days ago and today I started bleeding/spotting. But instead I got some amazing news! My levels have more than doubled at 34 and we think it’s just implantation bleeding! I was so scared and I’m still very worried but I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

Please send prayers my way! I could use all the help I can get! Thank you to everyone that is following this! I appreciate all the support! 💜

*UPDATE #4*

Went in to the Dr today. He did an ultrasound and we were barely able to see the sack! It was faint since I’m only 4 wks but it was there! So exciting!!! Going in for weekly HCG tests to make sure my levels continue to rise and my first official ultrasound will be when I’m 8 wks on November 20th!