Need ADVICE 🙄

Okay so where to start where to start ...

I’m currently in a 3 Year relationship and I feel as though my boyfriend ignores my emotional needs , our relationship haven’t been perfect we have a lot of infidelity from both ends and both decided to stay because we believe in change but I have a reason why I have been unfaithful in the past , my reason was seeking revenge our looking for the emotional care my boyfriend doesn’t provide. The person I cheated on my boyfriend on the past with is my baby father , my baby father is madly Inlove with me but the feelings aren’t mutual because I’m too wrapped around my manipulative boyfriend. I decided to be faithful because I honestly do love my boyfriend but a week ago I seen him talking to other girls , I don’t know what to do . My boyfriend isnt all bad news there are good qualities in him , he helps me when I’m in Times Of need , and has a good head on his shoulders but he just doesn’t appreciate me at all , I dont know what to do . My feelings are all over the place , I don’t want to be with him but at the same time I’m afraid to be alone & afraid to fall into deep depression that’s why I allow all the bs . I’m hurt and just wish I had a answer.

If anyone has any advice please comment 😩