Help..Heartache or Happiness ?!! Confused

Victoria • Our love is forever bound like the veins to my heart. He makes me who I am and I am grateful everyday 12.25.12

Okay, so my fiancé and I have been TTC for 4 and a half years. We have suffered 2 miscarriages and according to glow , I should have gotten my period on October 10 and I would log in that it was late and it kept changing the date as my period did not come. This also changes the fertility window. So, as it is now my fertility rate would have been the second to the highest. Glow says I should get my period today, and I always without failure get it when I wake up. Woke up today and did not have my period. Later on at work, I had to use the ladies room and I wiped a very pale colored pink I've never seen before. Used the ladies room three more times and wiped clean. Then around 2:45, I had some darker blood for a very little while and now I have no blood. I am 10 days late and we TTC on October 1. My boobs are hard and so sore that I feel I am going through puberty. Does this sound like a weird period or a possible pregnancy ? I am too nervous to pee on a stick and have my heart broken so figured I'd reach out and see if any of you ladies have had this happen.