Needing some opinions

Sarah

So I've been off birth control for 3 months now. Ever since I got off, my periods have been normal. and starting about every 28 days. The hubby and I haven't exactly been TTC but not really preventing either. My period was supposed to have started on Tuesday (Oct. 17th). It's now 3 days later and still no sign of AF. Normally right before AF I get cramps and my boobs hurt a bit. Well this time, no cramps and my boobs are killing me. Never have they ever hurt this bad before AF. Also been feeling really exhausted and crazy bloated, and peeing, what seems like, every 20-30 mins. At this point I've taken 3 pregnancy tests and all came back negative. I've seen posts in the Glow Community that it takes a while for the birth control to leave your system that maybe my period being late could be my body finally realizing I'm not on BC anymore. But within the last week I've also been drinking a lot more water than I usually do (which could also be contributed to how much I've been peeing). So after my long ass post (sorry) I'm curious if you guys think I could actually be pregnant, if it's just because of all the water I've been drinking, or if it's the BC finally leaving my system. Curious your thoughts