Feeling concerned, previous IUGR SGA baby

Francesca

So I am currently 27 weeks 4 days due 19th January and I am being treated as high risk due to my Daughter (baby no1), induced at 38 weeks issues with placenta and low fluid diagnosed IUGR/SGA she was born at 5lb few issues in the first week after birth but she’s a gleaming healthy 8 year old. I hadn’t being monitored my bump was measuring very small midwife had me in for a scan at 37 + 4days and I was sent for induction same day.

This time I had my first growth scan at 26weeks and baby is measuring on the 32 percentile which has sent my head into a frenzy, I know it’s not dangerously low but I

can’t shake the feeling of worry.

I feel genuinely small my bump seems very small to me and i feel as though I haven’t grown at the rate I should since 24 weeks to now. I don’t know if I am just worrying for no reason but I am really anxious about having to be induced early again due to IUGR. Next growth scan is in just 2 weeks time and I can’t sleep with worry.

My Son baby no2 was absolutely fine was monitored throughout and he was always above 50th percentile shockingly he was on the higher end and was a very healthy 7lb 15oz at birth (40 weeks).

Anyone else in a similar position?