I just need some input lol

Maria

Okay so im 27 I've always been one of those girls who just can't orgasm with a guy but can myself. I've been with my boyfriend for 8 years on and off because of this I gets so upset because i use to think it was me and we broke up for a year. recently I just started being intimate with someone else and I'm starting to think it's not me because I feel like if the new guy would do things a little longer than it's definitely going to happen lol. my bf for 8 years is wanting to get back together after I told him about this problem I'm having because I want to be honest. we have tried to be sexual but even when I explain what I like he still can't get it right and i do try and focus and just let it happen but it dont and I feel bad because he feels bad. my problem is is that I love this man he's such a good person and were perfect except I can't be sexually happy with him but I feel if we fix it everything would be ok but it's not and I keep beating myself up over it cuz I just want us to be okay bout it but I'm human so when I want it i want it from the other person because he just knows what to do but I don't act on it it's just in my head and I hate that I have this issue.. I'm not sure what to do anymore.. I'm trying to decide if I can be with him without ever being sexually happy. .. recently we just had a baby girl so it's definitely a harder situation. anyone else have this problem? lol