I need help

I'm 16 years old I just turned it on Monday and last night a friend and I went to a ball to celebrate it, the place was very over crowded and there were over 600 people stuck between 2 small rooms so as you can image it was very hard to move around and dance like the ball is for, there were many points during the ball where I was felt up and pushed as I'm used to being pushed and felt up by drunk teenage boys at these events I just swatted their hands away (this was my 3rd time going) but there was a point in the night where my friends and I tried to get into the other room as the one we were in we couldn't breathe in it was very over crowded and stuffy on the way to getting to this other room there was a collision of people pushing one way and we got caught in it and separated, a guy came up behind me and put his hands around my waist I asked what he was doing and he said he was helping me I thought he was just being nice but then he put his hand up my skirt and under my underwear and when I copped what he was doing I hit him, and started crying, the collision had stopped and my friend found me crying, I don't know how to tell my parents and I don't even know what it is, it isn't rape but I don't know what to call it, every time I close my eyes I see his face and I don't know what to do I was not drunk or on drugs I've never touched either of them before. Please can someone give me advise because I really don't know what to do please someone help me I don't know if I can bring this to the guards or not but I need help.