between doctors: need advice!

So I’m trying to decide between doctors. I had my 7 week US with the doctor I have been seeing since April. I had a miscarriage and D&C; with him in June. Due to it being a smaller hospital and him having heart issues, I thought I would look into going to a larger hospital and doctor in a city that is 45 min away. I’m scheduled with the new dr when I will be 9 weeks. Has anyone been through this? I’m going to be honest with the new dr and say I’m trying to find the best place for me and the baby. Do you think they will allow me to get another US if I just had one at 7 weeks with another doctor?