Baby Kylo finally born at 39 weeks & 4 days...

Teja

So... I finally get to post my birth story, Lord knows I was ready to get this little guy out of me. On the morning of October 13th, I went to work per usual at my waitressing job. Halfway through the day I realized I had not felt him move all morning and this kid is way too active for him to not be moving at all. So, I let my boss know and I immediately went to L&D.; I had been to the hospital for false labor 4 times before that now so I wasnt expecting any different results with this visit. In fact, I told the nurses I didn’t even want to change into a gown and to just check his heart rate to make sure everything was fine. I was hooked up for about 2 hours and everything was fine of course he had started moving as soon as I got on the monitor and his heart rate was fine so they discharged me. On my way out I’m thinking of all the things I’m going to do when I get home which is relax on the couch and probably crash. I got on the elevator and didn’t even get to press the floor number when my water breaks out of freaking NOWHERE! I instantly start freaking out because wtf!! It was a huge gush and I was totally caught off guard I actually scared the guy in the elevator with me. So I literally ran right back to L&D; and told the same nurse that discharged me that my water had broken and she totally did not believe me, but it was true and they thought it was just the funniest thing ever!! I was in labor for 18 hours barely dilating until the last 3 hours. They started the cydotec around hour 12 because I had not thinned or dilated. But then the contractions started coming and I was literally hollering for Jesus himself and that epidural could not come quick enough. Apparently though, there was complications with my epidural and she could not get the needle through a particular site on my bones and my aunt said she was basically jamming that needle in there it made her so woozy. The contractions started coming every minute which was too much for the baby and every contraction made his heart rate drop really low to the 60s. I was 8.5 dilated when they decided he could not tolerate the contractions anymore and they weren’t slowing down and they would have to take me back for a C-section. My beautiful baby boy Kylo Karter Thomas was born at 10:40am on October 14th, 2017 and when I say I am in love... that’s quite an understatement. I have never met anyone so beautiful and he’s such a peaceful baby, God truly did make him just for me.