I need help... I don’t know what to think...

Beth • Happily married 💍 Mumma of two perfect little bubbas, Oliver and Evelyn 🦖🌈

Okay so here is the situation.

I had my son 7 weeks ago, he was delivered by a c section as my cervix would not open past 2cm after a three day induction process.....

I was looking to start taking the pill as I didn’t think it was good to fall pregnant again so quick after the surgery... There’s so many factors to look at however. Emotionally and financially having another baby so fast after my son isn’t the smart decision... and my boyfriend is worried about the physical side... he doesn’t want my body to be more damaged internally due to a too quick pregnancy and for anything to go wrong with the pregnancy...

I guess my question is... has anyone got experience with this?? Has anyone fallen pregnant fast after a c section and had an okay pregnancy?

Also... the doctor said if I go on the pill then my milk will dry up... my son hasn’t been breast fed due to a tongue tie and low supply.. however if I choose to go on the pill that’s saying a definite no to breastfeeding and expressing....