Insensitive or not

Meli • Twin Mama! To my beautiful princesses. 💕💕 Going through life one day at a time with massive amounts of anxiety 🤷🏻‍♀️

I

Their are very few people who know about my struggle with infertility. It is just recently that I started confiding in some people because for a long time I felt embarrassed like it was my fault somehow. I now know its not and it's something that I have to go through. Although a few people know I am still very guarded because the people who know never suffered from infertility so they can be a listening ear and allow me to vent but nothing more. You don't know infertility unless you gone through it or you are currently going thorough it. I was sharing my feelings with a co-worker that I consider her more like a friend I was expressing how devasted I'll be if I can't carry my own baby. Her words exactly was " no you won't you get over it" I felt it was an insensitive remark especially in the mental state I am in. Because of that I decided it's best to keep what I am currently going through to myself because I cannot make people feel my heart.

Do you all think she was insensitive or am I just overreacting?