House broken into...or not...?

I know. This is going to sound completely off the wall but I have to ask this for other opinions. And just remember, in today’s society, you really can’t trust someone. No matter how long you’ve known them or what kind of relationship you’re in.

The day my so and I got back from vacation was bad. He had been arguing with me the whole time. At the airport. On the plane. It continuously got worse to the point he slammed my mother out laws door, yelled and swore at my own mother, yelled and swore at me...

I had kept my cool until after we got off the plane. I know traveling can be stressful so I was doing my best to stay calm. But as soon as he was disrespectful to my daughters grandmas, that was my last straw.

I had to drop him off at my house first before picking up my son. He was being a complete asshole and I couldn’t do it anymore, even in front of my daughter.

When I got back home with my kids, (I had dropped him off at 5pm, I got back at 5:50) my house was a wreck. Nothing was stolen or broken. I had locked my front door with the deadbolt before we left. When he went in he said the deadbolt wasn’t locked, he didn’t have to use a key.

He didn’t call the police until I got home. I told him to.

Since nothing was taken, I live on the second floor and the neighbors would’ve heard a ladder or seen someone try to climb the building...I started wondering...if maybe my so’s anger got out of hand and he did this.

The real kicker? We have security cameras So far, and my landlord and I have spent days looking at this, we haven’t found a thing. The cameras point directly at my stairs so you would see someone come up or down.

My fridge door was open. He said it was open when he got in and that everything was cold so he shut it. I didn’t find out about that till 2 hours later when I saw the pics. Nothing was bad in the fridge In fact, we drank the milk that was in there. Because the fridge was open, some things in my freezer door defrosted a bit. I’m including the pic of the ice

I was gone for almost an hour. Could this have happened in an hour? Thanks everyone.