messed up.

Leigha

I messed up moving in with this guy and throwing cash his way. I lost my job because my vehicle broke and his broke on me when he went to hays so he could go see this "friends mom". I'm paranoid because I want him and things to work out. i can't trust him anymore since those 2 weekends he ran away to hang out with her instead of helping me move us. I've caught him in the bathroom taking pictures. I've gone through his phone and seen pics from her. and conversations about how this weekend she's coming here again and they're getting a hotel room. He's lied to me. I can't trust him anymore but I don't have a car or a job. I'm out of money dropping the deposit on our place. I begged my parents who are older to come help me move and he would be there but he ran away to hays again so I had to move all of it by myself furniture and all. my parents told me this better be the last time I'm moving because they aren't helping me again. and he keeps telling me it's only for 6months. I think I majorly screwed up again. any ideas what to do? he keeps playing me asking for money. it's not a physical but abused reltionship an emotional 1.