Dogs... PART 3 🐶🐶

Ruby

So I thought I would update everyone on my dogs. Today we discuss Titans odd behavior.

So we left as many of you know for like two weeks. We came home a day early the entire time my husband and I just really wanted to see our dogs again. Titan is MY dog. He's my soul dog we connect on a very deep level and that's why I chose him to be my ESA pup. He understands me and always knows when I'm upset and tries to stop me from getting to the point of crying or panic attack.

So we get back from our trip. The first two days were rough because the person watching them wasn't as strict with them as I am. I have a specific routine. Follows a loose but strict timeline. Nap time always being 13-15 (1pm -3pm)

Their entire systems messed up now.

Anyways Titans been acting SUPER WEIRD. He new boundaries before but now he's just always climbing all over me. Hugging me and trying to lay on my tummy. I'm of course worried he will hit the baby so I try to sway him in a different direction. But he's always on top of me trying to be a lap dog or something. It's not normal behavior. Yesterday he was so persistent while I took a nap he end up twisted in my legs and laying his head on my tummy. 🤦🏻‍♀️ what's up with my dog you guys think?