It's breaking me.

Kimmy

I been with my hubby for 4 years now. Everything was amazing, he gets me and I get him. Everything was alright. We don't fight at all But lately everything went down, I don't get along with his family cause they always try to get us apart. We have money issues, his family always in the away, treating my hubby like shit. They yell at him and put him down. All i could do is stand there like a damn idiot. We had this talk, I don't want them near me or my son, they don't like the fact I'm Mexican. He want to stop talking to them but lately we both couldn't stay in one job, moving job to job, haven't had money for food and rent. He ask his family for money a lot. Now he been treating me like I'm a child, saying that we have to save money, I give him a look, I haven't spend money, but food and things for our son. He gets mad how HE had to do everything by himself. Putting me down as he talks to himself. Every morning he talks to himself (When he Angry) saying he had to work, cause no one well. I get upset cause he used to talk to me when something bothers him. But lately he been distant, he talks happily to his family, laughing and talk about anything.

I don't know what I did wrong to make him like this.

I alway been with him when he breaks down cause his family made him like this, he had issues. I ask my step dad to give him a job. But again he always pick his family over me and our child. No matter how much they treat my hubby like shit and dirt.

I been thinking about leaving him, it well be the best for me and my child. I don't want to talk to him about this cause he always put me like I'm to blame. I'm tired of giving him chances.

I'm so broken by this, we were perfect unit I met his family