So upset and confused

Stephanie

I started getting vvvvf positive tests with the Walmart cheapies on Saturday. I took a frer as well and a vvvvfl showed up but several hours after. I have continued to test since then. The line Sunday was still very faint. Monday night after maybe a two hour hold a got a positive digital FRER but that night I was in the ER for a kidney infection and they said my test was negative. I took the FRER digital after the ER just to see if my test was positive. It was. The lines on the tests have continued to get darker but have not shown up yet on a Clear Blue digital. I went to the obgyn this morning and their urine test was negative as well. I just recently had a chemical pregnancy in May so this really worries me. I feel sick and have been cramping the past few days. Is there any chance left that I am actually pregnant and can have a healthy pregnancy? I’m so upset right now. I don’t understand. The only thing I can come up with is that I caught it super early. I have an irregular cycle so I’m not sure if I’m even late yet.