Sex advice?

Okay so my boyfriend and I are trying to have another baby, so he obviously cums in me. He has always came in me and we've never done the pull out method or condom.

I like when he comes in me and we are obviously trying to have a baby, however Everytime we have sex and he cums in me the next day I smell awful down there.

We both are clean and have been checked for stds so there no chance of that. But I get really smelly and irritated. I have no idea how to stop i It

I try peeing afterwards, I wash down there... what the hell can I do? I always get BV when I have sex with him and he cums in me

It's embarrassing bc sometimes he says something about it and it makes me not want to have sex bc I'm scared I'll smell. He doesn't care that much but I do. One time he thought I was on my period when we were having sex bc it smelled like that.

I was scared to have sex so I didn't for three months and I took medicine for VB and a yeast infection and we had sex yesterday and I smelled perfectly clean and like water and now today I smell again 😩 any advice?!