Advice on Timing


I was wondering if I could gather some insight from this group...

We have the opportunity to inseminate tomorrow and Monday, but our donor is unavailable Saturday and Sunday.

Right now the app is predicting Sunday as the day with the highest percentage of getting pregnant. Last month the app predicted ovulation 3-4 days earlier than it actually happened, but I know it makes adjustments.

What do you all think? Go for it Friday and Monday without any OPKs? Wait for an OPK? Looking for any and all insight!