husbands job..

just want to vent. My husband's work/boss is taking advantage of him! He only got 2 days off last month and he only got those 2 days because he called in sick. he gets bitched at and yelled at all day because his boss has anger issues (they were very best friends at one point) not any more. I want to rant and rave on this company's fb, call his upper management boss, anything to get them to lay off of him but my husband asked me not to.he can't go to anyone there or he WILL get fired. he doesn't even have time to look for other jobs! I made up his resume and turned some in for him but that's about all I can do.He comes home exhausted every day. I'm writing this now because it's the middle of the night, we were in bed and he just got called in AGAIN,thus happens most nights but tonight he was acting like they broke him, and i just want to cry for him. if he doesn't go he will get written up.😡😡its taking all of my strength not to blast them on social media right now. they are lucky we need the income! Can't wait untill he can quit and tell them all to fuck off😡