Depression and relationship

So I have been dating my boyfriend long distance for almost 9 months now and I really do love him. He’s the best thing that’s happened to me. We met on tinder while he was stationed near me and when he left he came back to visit about two weeks later and asked me out. We had only known each other for about a month. He is perfect in every way possible! But, I have had depression since I was 12 years old and I am now 18. My depression and anxiety makes me emotionless towards everything.. I don’t get butterflies or happiness in me, when I look at him I don’t get that, I don’t feel happy when I look at puppies, or anything really. But I do love him. I wake up with anxiety and my body telling me to break up with him and I don’t want that. Every relationship I’ve been in my body tells me to do that and I’m head over heels for these people. Ever since I met him, my depression has lightened up and isn’t as bad as it has been. I’m just always sad. I had so much holding me back with the distance and depression and I feel like a horrible person. I just don’t know what to do anymore. My depression is stronger than me and it’s ruining everything. Someone please help me if you’ve had this problem or just insight of what I should do. I really do love him but my anxiety and depression has over taken my life and I’m not happy with anything at all. This is a picture of us last weekend