Obsessed neighbor

c

We have an older lady as a neighbor in the new apartment complex we moved to. At first she seemed sweet and lonely.

She kept leaving us notes in the door about how she wanted to take care of our baby and that we needed to visit her more and asking when she was going to be born and stuff.

I was a little uncomfortable at first because she's a stranger and just overall seemed like an extremely senile person.

Well, this has escalated to her calling my SO anytime we leave asking if it's baby time and that she could leave to the hospital with us so she can be there for me (yikes.)

She has left us a total of 21 notes all of them about the baby and how she is going to take care of her and love her and asking when I think I'll go into labor.

I'm really stressed about it because she just seems unstable at this point and won't stop asking so much of the baby and I don't know...

Maybe I'm overreacting because I just do not like strangers and I don't even know this lady's last name and I've only seen her in person once when we moved in and that's when she realized I was pregnant. SO isn't too concerned. He just thinks she's old and lonely but I get a super weird feeling.

What should I do? Should I just keep ignoring her and her calls?