Why I couldn’t get pregnant

Leilani • #1 👼🏼 #2 🌈👶🏻 11/11/18 💕💍

We tried since last March to get pregnant.

Went to the doc and I won’t start <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> until March.

But why couldn’t I get pregnant, was it me? Or him? Both?

Everything seemed so simple, then I was! 8 weeks later of the doctors saying I wasn’t, I was. Then, miscarriage.

It ruined me. It ruined our relationship. We became distant and detached from one another. We put our whole relationship on hold.

Then, we found out he has Acute myeloid leukemia.

We wanted answers and agreed a baby wasn’t for us right now, but then he dropped a bomb on me.

The last doctor said it’ll be faster than we originally thought. Now our pressure is on. Due to our religion, it’s kind of pushing it because our families are very catholic, but he doesn’t want to leave the world without some type of legacy. Now all we want is a baby to start our family and be together until we can’t anymore.

I’m torn. I don’t want my child to grow up calling someone else daddy, but this was our plan. We still want one and it’s brought us closer together. He wants to be a father for as long as he can and I want that for him. I want us to be a family.

I guess my question is (since my last miscarriage in mid September) he’s been going through chemo (pills) but he’s strong and has so much resiliency. He never admits his bad days and is in great shape.

Would his chemo be a contributing factor as to why we can’t get pregnant?