vibrator rant(warning-long story)

I have never in all my years, ever been so confused. Throughout my life since I started getting the tingles down under, I have used my toys and have spent a pretty penny on them because I'd rather do it myself then struggle with men typically. The little wonderful toys have always been there for me and never talk back. All of my past loves have always enjoyed either using them on me or having their way whilst I use them on myself. has most going like

I have always had to use a toy to get where I need to be except for with one partner who had me like

well, with my present relationship, he at first didn't seem to mind because it made me feel amazing and I always made it up to him by going above and beyond making him feel like a king.

well, fast forward a couple of weeks and when I brought my TINY little vibrator out to help me get there while he had me bent over...he gets this really upset look on his face that confused me. we stopped and he tried to walk out of the room and I understand a lot of men are self conscious about their junk but seriously dude....

I do everything for you and yet you would rather me not get off at all because you are intimidated by a 2 and a half inch vibrator?

so now I do not get to get off unless I am alone which SUCKKSSSS because then I feel like, "Whats the point of having sex?". The really hypocritical part is that he loved it when I used it on him by placing it at the base while I was going down. So me being petty like I am, I finally snapped and tore the Lipo battery out of it destorying my favorite one...which sucks even more.

to sum it all up...do y'alls partners/significant others have an issue with toys?