*Update* Brothers girlfriend doesn't want my baby born on the 5th

Jacqueline

My brother has been dating this girl who has for some reason never liked me. She literally hated me before she met me. My iPhone broke when they first started dating and my brother offered me one of his old ones. Mind you the screen was cracked and I couldn't hear calls very well so I had to get these things fixed (with my own money). She told him that i didn't deserve the iPhone because I was a spoiled rotten brat, that was before she even met me.

Fast forward to 2015 I got engaged and she told my brother she didn't want him in my wedding. Than she said it's fine, but she he better not match anyone...my girls were wearing black dresses the guys tuxes were black they matched a lot of people at the wedding in general. She also didn't want my brother to be in my wedding pictures. Needless to say he partook in all of these events.

She writes a lot of Facebook posts that a monkey could read and see they are directed towards me. I really just don't pay her any mind. When I'm around her I just kind of direct conversation at everyone and avoid her in general all while trying to as pleasant as possible. Now get this!!!!!

My brother asked my mom when I was due and she told him November 3rd but I could go after or before.

Later on he told my mom that he hopes I don't have the baby November 5th because his girlfriend has been yelling at him (for weeks) saying how pissed she'll be if that baby is born on her birthday. Like your birthday isn't a national holiday sweetie.

I was really mad I went over my due date but now I REALLY want a November 5th baby. 😂😂

Update----unfortunately it's 10pm and zero signs of labor so I'm going to say that's a no go on a November 5th baby.🙁

My brother and I aren't really close by any means, we both are polar opposites. I'm loud and in your face and he is super quiet. So needless to say we both hardly talk. Today I got a random text from him asking if I was having my baby today....so I'm sure he was getting an earful from his girlfriend. 🙄

She has always been super jealous of my life which I don't know why we are both at different points in our lives but it seems like she's trying to always keep up with the jones'.

My husband and I met during the summer of 09 and got married August 2015 so we've been together for 8-9 years. They've only dated maybe 3?

When my husband and I went on our honeymoon she booked a vacation in the Bahamas for them.

It's so hilarious because I literally started my period on my honeymoon, I mean hardcore sick to my stomach on my period. But my husband and I made the best of it and still had a blast.

But we joke about it with everyone saying "of course that would happen to us"

They went to the Bahamas a few months after and I guess it was quite chilly so they didn't get to really experience the true Bahamas and she told my brother I better not find out that the weather was bad. When they came and visited me in the hospital I went out of my way (after being in terrible labor for three days) and said "hey how are you?" She completely ignored me and stared at the ceiling the whole time.

My brother isn't allowed to even say hi to his nieces and nephews because of her jealous and she made sure they missed my daughters 1st birthday.

I try to stay cordial because it seems this runs in the family. I have zero relationship with my oldest brother because he was dating (and is now) married to the same type of girl. It kills my parents that we don't have a relationship anymore, so I don't feel like going down the same road with my brother that does speak to me.

I will say though my brother tells his girlfriend off quite a bit and tells her to grow up. But realistically how long does a person live like that always having to put their SO in their place. And than he tells us stuff like her not wanting my baby born in the 5th because that's her day...he kind of gives us no choice but to not like her.