Casual sex with a good friend?

Lara

So ive been thinking of getting into a casual relationship with one of my closest friends. lets call him “S”.

S and i have been friends since the beginning of the year and recently i feel like hes one of the closest people i have in my life. Weve talked to each other about our expectations of our romantic/sex lives and though im looking for someone to have a good relationship with, hes just looking for a f**kbuddy that can also be his good friend. I know that meaningful relationships take lots of time and I kinda just want to have someone to have sex with, so ive been thinking of talking to S about being fwb.

Im certain i dont have any romantic feelings for S because I had a mini crush on him months ago and it didnt really turn out that well but I know I can trust him and have a good time with him if we do end up being fwb. also we’re both 16 and virgins so i guess its hormones also ¯\_ツ_/¯.

So im posting to ask for any tips/experience/advice with this or if anyone else has a similar situation. Thanks❤️❤️❤️