Sweep / induction help

So I’m currently 38+1 and when I was last checked at 36+4 I was 2cms dilated but still kind of thick. I’m having a sweep done on Wednesday when I will be 38+4 and if nothing happens from that I’ll start the induction process on Friday at 38+6 (my daughter was over a week early on her own and came pretty easily/quickly and I live 3+ hours away from the hospital and this little one is measuring ahead the same as his sister did so dr wants it to be controlled so I don’t have a baby on the side of the road or in another country as I live on a Canadian island and have to cross a little over an hour through the US to get to Canadian mainland)

My question is what can I do to try to help out the sweep so I don’t have to go through with pitocin?? Anything I can do before hand or after the sweep that may help I’m willing to try! I’d really like to go into labour without the drugs if possible. I have been drinking red raspberry leaf tea (not as consistently as I had planned but quite a bit), eating pineapple, walking, and having sex when I can (I find that I’m swelling quite a bit so it’s not always very comfortable). I have been having bhs for a couple weeks and some light cramping here and there so I’m hoping that is a good sign but still want to help things along. Thank you in advance for any input :)