He's driving me nuts (rant. long)

So I spent the weekend with my fwb. We've been having a good weekend until last night. We were drunk. Everyone was drunk. He started frogging me (which if you don't know what that means, it's where you make a fist but leave one finger popped out and drive your knuckle into someone's leg. It hurts.) We had been flicking each other but we were drunk and it escalated. He frogged me a few times and I told him "Stop, that hurts." He laughed and kept doing it. Well he's a big dude and I'm tiny. His whole hand can cover my entire thigh. He was drunk and not paying attention to his strength so it just got harder the more I tried to push him off. He was trying to play fight, but was too drunk to realize he was actually hurting me. After his knuckle hit bone at one point, I grabbed his hand and squeezed it and said "Fucking stop! It hurts." and I shoved his hand back towards him. He stopped speaking to me and moved to the far end of the couch. Our friend Doug is fighting with his girlfriend and he was bitching about how she was mad at him and my fwb said "That's ok. This one is mad at me too." and gestured towards me. I said "I'm not mad at you." and he said "Could have fooled me. sure seems like it." I told him "I said it hurts multiple times and you didn't quit so I shoved your hand away. It doesn't mean I'm mad at you. Would you rather I cry to show you it hurts? Because I almost did." He then went back to not speaking to me. I went to his bed a couple hours later and fell asleep. He slept on the couch until about 5am when he finally crawled into bed beside me. He was still acting pissy. We went back to sleep and when he woke up we tried to have sex. I say tried because about halfway through he pulled out and said "I can't do this. I'm still a little pissed and buddy doesn't want to cooperate because of it." He then left the room and went to talk to his best friend outside in the front yard. I got dressed and went out to the living room. I was hanging out and talking to Doug when they came back in. He was a lot more calm but still not really speaking to me. I then got up to go home and he walked outside with me. He hugged me and (we have a dog that we got when we were dating a few years ago and when we broke up I didn't see the dog for a year before we became friends again and then friends with benefits the past couple months.) He then turned to our dog and said "Say goodbye to mommy! You'll see her soon bub!" So our dog came over and was licking me and cuddling up to me and shit. He hasn't called me 'mommy' to our dog since we were dating. So apparently he's forgiven me or something? I don't know what the fuck is going on but he's acting like he's hormonal as hell. It's ridiculous and I just needed to rant. He's acting like a child just because he hurt me and I shoved him off of me.