Clomid,pregnant or PMS ??

Hello ladies....

So I’m 11 DPO got my bfp cd 17&18 ....it’s my first time using Clomid and overall I’ve felt pretty normal for the most part but starting 9&10 DPO I felt sharp pinching in my lower ab area and since 9DPO have felt ssooo off! On&off; i suddenly get headaches combined with nausea and lightheaded also feel like I get a fever....basically have been feeling like I’m gonna get sick but then it goes away and comes back....

Since ovulation I’ve had constant creamy/lotiony CM when usually it dries up after O...

And my boobs have been sore but I don’t pay too much attention to that since I usually feel that before AF.

Interesting fact is that for the passed 4 months I’ve had to take progesterone to induce my period so why all of a sudden would I feel PMS when I haven’t even started taking progesterone for the usual 10 days and then that’s when I start getting PMS....

Sorry for the LONG post but I just need someone to tell me if all this can be caused by Clomid or do I have a fair shot in being blessed with a bundle of joy on the 1st round with treatment?

Thank you!