Lonely and depressed

So , my boyfriend came over the other night and well I️ was just not feeling him , we’ve been together for almost 3 years . I️ only lost my virginity to him in March of this year 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ and I’m already not attracted to him . Like don’t get me wrong he’s everything I️ want in a man , he’s smart , funny , sexy , appreciative , and all that other good stuff . I️ don’t understand why I’m just not being turned on by him anymore , we don’t have sex often because of work schedules . But god , he was trying so hard and I️ was just going along with it and he was just pounding me and I️ just layed there watching the clock , waiting and waiting . I️ was just not into it whatsoever . And he did all the thing I️ like and I️ was still dry as hell . But anyways that is causing us to have problems , he is swearing I’m sleeping with someone else but I️ don’t even know who I️ would be fucking at this point because I️ literally just lay down all day . And to top it all off I️ feel like I’ve lost all my friends because apparently I’ve “shamed” a good friend of mine because we don’t have the same views on abortion 🤦‍♀️ and I️ know I️ shouldn’t care but with everything going on , I️ just cry , I️ feel so empty . I️ don’t want anything to do with any of this . I️ feel alone and I️ don’t know how to find myself 😞