Girls, I just had the best/funniest sex ever with my bf

Fanatic_Reflection

He's my first, we've been together 4 years and obviously had sex before but nothing like today. A couple days ago I expressed what I wanted more of and I wanted more dominance and he thought it was sexy. We usually don't have sex when I'm on my period because I hate it so I was so not expecting this. Out of nowhere he slaps my ass while I'm laying down and grinds on me a little and says "do you like that?" And bites his lip and I'm just like

I didn't think he was serious though until he got more into it and started kissing me and touching me ;) he started rubbing my clit hard but like not too hard it was just right. He kept slapping my ass and grabbing my thighs and just started fingering me and I got so wet.

He took his pants off and grinded on me harder from behind and (funny part) he ripped his underwear off. It was hot in the moment lol. he stuck his dick in, pushed me face down and fucked me so hard 😍 he came all over my ass and there wasn't even a mess from the blood. It was the sexiest thing ever omg.

Afterwards we saw what he did to his underwear and it ripped basically in half 😂 I couldn't stop smiling though because I wanted this for so long but was afraid to bring it up because it's so out of character for me. So glad I did 😍 this was all less than 10 minutes lmao it was a damn good 10 minutes 😏